Search By Specialisations
- Industry Insights c9th July 2018 - this week: AI & Data
- We collect the best stories for you so you don’t have to go searching for them. This week’s roundup features stories from the artificial intelligence sector, big data analysis and machine learning from around the world.Flamingo AI releases business ...
- Resources Group Industry Insights (w/c July 2nd, 2018)
- Resources Group’s weekly selection of the top news articles in Insights & Analysis for week c2nd July. Our roundup includes analytics, big data research and artificial intelligence stories, so you can stay informed with what is currently ...
- Resources Group Insights – selection of the best articles from around the indistry
- Welcome to Resources Group’s Insights - We’ve selected the following key stories that stood out to us the most. We’d love to hear your feedback on any of them so please do get in touch.Week c25th June 2018Data shows we’re at peak at 6am, then it’s ...
- Data analytics being used to help Germany win the World Cup
- Datenanalyse, um Deutschland dabei zu helfen, die Weltmeisterschaft zu gewinnenRoughly translated, “data analytics to help Germany win the World Cup”.Data analytics is being used by the German football team in association with SAP to figure out the ...
- Telephone interview techniques
- Time is precious, and especially for hiring managers, so telephone interviews are now a widely-used first-stage assessment tool. Interviewing over the phone also helps the hiring manager speak to a large number of candidates, cherry-picking the best ...
- Three basic rules for success in hiring talent
- The demand for good people Market Research & Insights is at an all-time high. Applicants have an abundance of choice, while employers jostle for position to attract the best people. Most vacancies out there are great jobs, but many remain ...
- Moving job? Interview Coming Up? Use Our Knowledge to Help You!
- Free & impartial career advice from Resources Group, the experts in Research & Insights recruitment.With offices in London and Sydney and over 22 years’ experience in recruiting across market research, insights and data analytics, we know ...
- What does GDPR mean for applicants?
- With GDPR coming into effect on 25th May, you might be wondering how the new data protection laws will affect you as a candidate when applying to a recruitment agency. We want to help our applicants feel prepared and confident when the changes come ...
- Big Agency Vs. Small Agency - Which to Choose?
- When looking for a job, there will no doubt be a number of things that you’re looking for in your ideal role. There is also an overwhelming choice in the marketplace, with major agencies and specialist boutiques all competing for the best people. ...
- You've graduated but now what?
- By Gemma Lewis, Director, Resources Group APACWe receive many calls from graduates throughout the year applying for jobs that are often a level up, or asking for advice on how to launch a career in Research/Analytics/Strategy. We get ...