Search By Specialisations
- Is Linkedin premium for job-seekers worth the money?
- As the growth of new LinkedIn members inevitably slows, so will their revenue growth. Perhaps in an effort to find new revenue streams, there appears to be a marketing drive by LinkedIn to encourage individuals to spend money on Career Premium, ...
- The top ten reasons why a job offer gets rejected
- The demand for top talent is far greater than supply. It has been this way for some years and is likely to continue for years to come. It’s not enough now for employers to assume someone will want to work for them just because they have applied. In ...
- Top 10 Recruitment “Myths” – Busted!
- Over the years, we have encountered many recruitment sayings and assumptions amongst clients and applicants. Some may ring true, but many do not reflect reality of today’s job market. Here are the "Top Ten Recruitment Myths” we hear from employers ...
- Time to resign? Tips on how to do it right.
- They say that timing is everything, and that's true for when it comes to telling your employer that you're moving on. You've made the decision to move, had all the interviews, found your next job and now it's time to "do the deed". Saying goodbye is ...
- Employee Benefits – Don’t Overlook The Intangibles
- It’s well-known that the Market Research, Insights & Analytics sector is a “Candidate-driven” market. By that, we mean there are more jobs than there are applicants and the demand amongst employers for the best people is tough. Faced with such ...
- Five tell-tale signs that it's time to move on
- After a while, the uplift and positive feelings that come with a new job will pass and you settle into doing the day-to-day. Longer-term job satisfaction becomes the goal, but eventually thoughts might turn to moving on. So when is a good time to ...
- Employers need to appeal to applicants, not the other way around.
- Demand for talent is possibly at an all-time high. In a market where there is so much choice for applicants, companies need to make a strong case for people to join them. Here is a 'top 5' of what employers need to do to succeed in hiring the best ...
- How happy are you in your work? Take the test!
- Please answer the ten questions below. Add up the scores and see where your total features in the summary underneath.1 - Length of serviceHow do you feel about your length of service?Score:I feel as if I am still new to the organisation10I feel as ...
- Key changes to employment law in 2019
- UK Employment Law is constantly in review and changing. Below is a list of a few key changes which will come into effect in 2019.Gender pay gap Companies with over 250 employees will be required to publish their gender pay gap figures in April 2019. ...
- Cultural fit: 5 things to ask your interviewer
- Much is said by companies of a “cultural fit”. What “cultural fit” describes is an employer’s belief about the way his or her company should be when considering the qualifications and personalities of the staff it hires, the working conditions and ...