Search By Specialisations
- Three basic rules for success in hiring talent
- The demand for good people Market Research & Insights is at an all-time high. Applicants have an abundance of choice, while employers jostle for position to attract the best people. Most vacancies out there are great jobs, but many remain ...
- RG Industry Insights
- “BBC market research tender”Research Live reports that the BBC has started a review of its market research roster and that is has issued an invitation to tender. Five lots of covered by the roster including its ongoing longitudinal studies, bespoke ...
- RG Insights – selection of articles in the industry
- “Mainstream Australia no longer exists, says Bauer's Jane Waterhouse”Bauer Media has published a study suggesting that the mainstream Australian woman isn’t a real concept anymore. The study goes on to suggest that brands need to update their form ...
- Demand for talent still high as Brexit approaches
- Brexit has been dominating headlines, dinner conversations, and parliamentary debates for over 2 years now. We’ve seen people say that it’s the best thing that has ever happened to our country and we’ve seen people apply for Irish citizenship. In ...
- RG Insights – selection of articles in the industry - c13th August
- “Remove Citizenship from US Census, Urges Market Research Body”A market research body has suggested that including a question on citizenship has the potential to deter legal and illegal immigrants from responding which could undermine the accuracy ...
- RG Insights – selection of articles in the industry - c30th July
- Former Cambridge Analytica Director Opens New Political ConsultancyCambridge Analytica closed amid claims of improper use of millions of Facebook users’ data for political purposes. However, a former director at Cambridge Analytica has now launched ...
- RG Insights – selection of articles in the industry - c23rd July
- “Merging thinking with doing – does insights activation need a rethink?” The ninth bi-annual two-day conference of global qualitative research was hosted by QRCA and AQR and the recurring theme of was ‘insights activation’. InsitesConsulting’s Tom ...
- Industry Insights c9th July 2018 - this week: AI & Data
- We collect the best stories for you so you don’t have to go searching for them. This week’s roundup features stories from the artificial intelligence sector, big data analysis and machine learning from around the world.Flamingo AI releases business ...
- Resources Group Industry Insights (w/c July 2nd, 2018)
- Resources Group’s weekly selection of the top news articles in Insights & Analysis for week c2nd July. Our roundup includes analytics, big data research and artificial intelligence stories, so you can stay informed with what is currently ...
- RG Insights – selection of articles in the industry c25th June
- Welcome to Resources Group’s Insights - We’ve selected the following key stories that stood out to us the most. We’d love to hear your feedback on any of them so please do get in touch.Week c25th June 2018Data shows we’re at peak at 6am, then it’s ...