Join Our Team!
Senior/Consultant Opportunities in London and Sydney
£ Outstanding packages and excellent benefits
With offices in London and Sydney, Resources Group is the leading recruitment brand in Marketing Insight & Analysis. We provide a premium recruitment service to our clients, who include iconic corporate brands and top Marketing, Insight & Media/PR agencies. Our business is growing and we have opportunities for graduate trainees who are looking to develop their careers in a dynamic, commercial and rewarding sector.
What is Marketing Insight & Analysis?
Every brand and every company’s success relies on strategy, guidance and information. The growth of technology and data has created a need for greater understanding and insight to help companies make sense of their consumers. That’s where we come in – Resources Group recruits the brains behind the brands: the strategists, analysts, marketers and researchers who bring the data together for business decisions.
Why Insight & Analysis Recruitment?
If you are looking for an intellectually stimulating and rewarding recruitment sector where you can build a long-term future, then this is the perfect move for you. Our work is highly consultative, requiring a real understanding of the needs of our clients and applicants to provide the right advice and a successful outcome.
Marketing & Insight recruitment is a sales discipline that offers bright and ambitious graduates something different:
• The opportunity to "use your brain" in highly stimulating and professional markets
• Close working relationships with prestigious clients in across the Marketing, Insight, PR and Media spectrum
• High-value and rewarding assignments with the chance to make multiple and significant sales/placements
• The opportunity to develop as a specialist and be part of a successful and expert team
• Outstanding prospects for personal development & progression, both in London and Sydney
Why Resources Group?
Resources Group is at the forefront of this market, recruiting at all levels for major clients in the UK, Europe, Australia and Asia Pacific. Our consultants enjoy high incomes with a market-leading commission scheme that rewards ability and achievement and there is ample scope to develop your career long-term in a meritocratic and fun culture that values teamwork. All this in a sector that is set to grow and grow in the years to come!
The Person & Rewards
All our applicants and clients are high-calibre and well-educated and we are looking for people with similar qualities to join our teams:
• a good degree
• experience in either recruitment or other commercial environments
• a real desire to be good at what you do and to do well for your clients, applicants and, of course, yourself
In return, you can expect an outstanding package, excellent benefits and the chance to further your career in a truly rewarding sector and business.
New text added. Please edit and save.