Join Our Team
Senior/Consultant Opportunities in London and Sydney
£ Outstanding packages and excellent benefits
Recruitment Consultant - Marketing Insights
London - £Outstanding packages and excellent benefits
With offices in London and Sydney, Resources Group is the leading recruitment brand in Marketing Insight & Analysis. We provide a premium recruitment service to our clients, who include iconic corporate brands and top Marketing & Media/PR agencies. Our business is growing and we have opportunities for bright and talented Recruitment Consultants who are looking to develop their careers in a dynamic, creative and rewarding sector.
What is Marketing Insight?
Every brand and every company’s success rely on strategy, guidance and information. The growth of technology and data has created a need for major brands to make sense of their markets. That’s where we come in: Resources Group recruits the “brains behind the brands” - the strategists, analysts, marketers and researchers that businesses need.
Why Marketing Insight Recruitment?
If you are looking for an intellectually stimulating and rewarding recruitment sector where you can build a long-term future, then this is the perfect move for you. Our work is highly consultative, requiring a real understanding of the needs of our clients and applicants to achieve a successful outcome.
Our sectors offer you:
• The opportunity to "use your brain" in stimulating and professional markets
• Close relationships with major clients in across Marketing, Insight, PR and Media
• High-value assignments with the chance to bill and earn very well
• The opportunity to become a “go-to” specialist and be part of a successful team
• Outstanding prospects for personal development & progression in our London and Sydney offices
Why Resources Group?
Resources Group is at the forefront of this growing market, recruiting at all levels for major clients in the UK, Europe, Australia and Asia Pacific. Our consultants enjoy high incomes with market-leading commission schemes that reward ability and achievement. There is ample scope to develop your career long-term in our London or Sydney teams in a fun culture that encourages collaboration and teamwork. All this in a sector that is set to grow and grow in the years ahead!
The Person & Rewards
All our applicants and clients are high-calibre and well-educated, and we are looking for people with similar qualities for our team:
• a good degree
• 1-5 years’ experience either in recruitment or other commercial environments
• a real desire to do well for your clients, applicants and, of course, yourself
In return, you can expect an outstanding package, excellent benefits and the chance to further your career in a truly rewarding sector and business.