Services & Advice
Making a career move is a big decision. At Resources Group, we believe that whatever your specialisation or level, your move requires an in-depth understanding of what you do, plus informed advice and access to the widest range of opportunities around.
By speaking to one of our team of experts, you'll receive just that.
We take the time to understand your career aims and ambitions and with access to great opportunities and a quality service to help you on your way, you can be sure of a successful outcome that will exceed expectations.
Quality service is at the very heart of our ethos at Resources Group. We back this commitment with a service guarantee so you know your career move is managed with the professionalism it deserves:
- Your CV will only submitted to an employer with your prior consent
- We will always provide you with frank, honest and practical advice
- We will always act in your best interests
- We will inform you of all suitable opportunities that meet your requirements
- We will observe confidentiality throughout the recruitment process
- We will work closely with you to enable you to achieve your career aims
Please click on the links below for useful tips & advice from over twenty years in helping people in their career moves:
- Are you happy in your job - take the test!
- CV Tips
- Interviewing Tips
- Social Media Tips
- Classic Interview Mistakes
- Strategies For Success After A Redundancy
Please use our job search function and filters to explore the latest vacancies in your specialisation, or give one of our team a call on 020 7242 6321 (London)/ 02 9258 1121 (Sydney) if you have any questions or need any advice on your career move.