Senior Operations Manager – Leading Shopper Insights Agency – Part-time 3 days p/w
North Sydney, $120,000 - $140,000 pro rata + benefits
Shopper Insights Agency
This successful, strategic insight agency has the only benchmarking system in Australia that can give the big retailers a deep, systematic understanding of why their shoppers behave the way they do for any category, segment, brand.
It is a hugely powerful market research tool that informs the category vision, strategy, and tactical plans for an incredible client base of blue-chip FMCGs and major retailers.
Over the last decade, they have expanded nationally and globally and it is an exciting time to join the business in their Sydney HQ.
Senior Operations Manager – Key responsibilities:
• Lead the Data Operations department for all continuous and ad hoc research programs
• Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of data and reports to the client service teams
• To respond to client enquires from a technical/operational point of view
• To represent the operations team in senior management meetings
• To drive operational change, efficiencies, quality and reduce costs
• Manage one direct report
• A thorough understanding of Data Operations (data collection, data processing, data analysis, database management)
• Experience gained either from an online panel/data collection agency OR market research agency.
• Confident talking about qualitative and quantitative research from an operational point of view
• High level of project management and stakeholder management
• Excellent supplier management skills
• Ideally experience in FMCG/Shopper insights but not essential.
Why work here?
This agency empowers their people with the right tools, environment, and support.
This is a part-role offering ultimate work-place flexibility. The hours can be split across the week with a mixture of home and office working, if desirable.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.