$60,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation
The agency: Boutique consultancy that combines qualitative & quantitative research, with design and strategic thinking!
Due to growth & internal promotions this boutique consultancy has a gap in the team for a Research Executive who is looking for client responsibility, interesting projects and creative approaches to join them.
As a Research Executive – you’ll be involved in the day to day running of quantitative market research projects from initial client meeting, to final presentation. You’ll have responsibility for questionnaire design, data analysis, insight generation, storytelling and client management. Variety is key where you won’t just work across industries (FMCG, Aviation, Finance, Tech and Tourism) and projects; branding, innovation, NPD, segmentation & pricing ect.
This role will provide you with exceptional training and development in questionnaire design, statistical analysis, reporting & pulling together creative presentations.
Perks of the business:
• Awesome offices
• Access to the latest tools & software’s
• Internal & external training – tailored to your needs
• Social events – xmas boat parties, pub lunches & birthday celebrations
• A smart team who leave their egos at home & are passionate about doing well
• Prior agency Market Research experience
• Strong data skills – SPSS and Q
• Passion or consumers & understanding the way people think
The culture is smart, fun, creative and will give you an accelerated path of progression.
To apply, please contact Emily Moser at Resources Group email@example.com or call me on +61 (02) 9051 9968