Research Project Manager - Insights & Brand agency
Singapore, SGD4,000 – SGD6,000per month
Join a top global consumer insights & brand agency hiring a Project Manager to provide invaluable support to their highly experienced team of research & brand consultants.
A very important hire in the business as you ensure both qualitative and quantitative research projects are set up and delivered seamlessly.
The work is incredibly varied and will include:
• Managing fieldwork for quantitative & qualitative research projects
• Managing third party suppliers and recruiters
• Preparing screeners and stimulus packs
• Checking online survey links
• Checking quant reports
• Coordinating researcher’s diaries
• Organising travel and booking venues
• General office management and support.
You will have the chance to work with a fantastic bunch of clever and creative minds in a fast paced and challenging environment where you will need to be on the ball, highly responsive to changing situations and able to multi-task and prioritise.
You will love being in a creative environment talking about data, people, culture, behaviour, and brand strategy.
• Prior experience in market research fieldwork or operations
• A knowledge of quantitative, and ideally qualitative research projects
• Strong administrative and organisational skills.
• A positive and energetic attitude
• A desire to think latterly and trouble shoot to get things done
Also, as the work is regional, Chinese or Asian languages would be very attractive.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0) 452417265.