Qualitative Research Manager - Global Insight & Brand Consultancy
Singapore, SGD$7,000 - SGD$9,000 pcm + benefits
Work on research enabled brand and cultural consultancy with Top Global Brand clients in Technology, Entertainment & Finance.
Help them to achieve ultimate success and by resonating with the people who engage them and the wider culture. Do this by using qualitative research methodologies to understand people and brands through a cultural lens.
Based in Singapore, you will work across the Asia Pacific region engaging people from all walks of life.
The work is highly strategic and based on both the discovery of consumer insights and their application to help create brands, design new products and services, test concepts and form market strategies.
Key areas of interest and responsibility:
• Trend blogs and written pieces detailing the changing culture of consumers and brands
• Qualitative consumer engagement techniques – focus groups, workshops, ethnography etc
• End to end leadership of research projects
• Leveraging new leads/ spotting growth opportunities
• Client relationship management
• Integrating quantitative insights/other data sets
• Inspiring and motivating the wider team
This agency uses a wide range of traditional and innovative qualitative approaches. They apply their deep knowledge, intuition, and experience to every client problem.
They are a global business with a well-established Singapore office that is fun, collaborative and ambitious. Great mentors.
• Passionate about consumers, culture and brands
• Ideally experienced Technology, Finance & Entertainment clients
• Local languages are highly desirable, especially Mandarin
• Prior market research agency//brand consultancy/planning experience essential
• Expertise in qualitative research methods
• Proven experience of using insights to inform business action.
• Full working rights in Singapore
Do not pass up the chance to learn more and explore this fully. For details please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0) 452417265