Consumer and Shopper Insights Manager
$70,000 - $90,000 + super
Exciting opportunity to join this key name and industry champion within Australian Produce.
Working within the Consumer and Shopper Insights team you will combine ad hoc quantitative and qualitative consumer research with shopper data, retailer tracking, trend data, and website and media monitoring.
Sitting at the heart of decision making the team is responsible for bringing the consumer lens/view to marketing, brand, shopper and business strategy.
So what will you be doing?
• Helping drive a wide range of ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative research studies across branding, marketing, comms, customer segmentation, pricing and innovation, shopper etc.
• Overseeing the day to day relationship with the research agencies responsible for the tracking, trend, shopper and customised ad hoc research.
• Providing quantitative and analytical support on internal data sources, combining it with primary research.
• Assisting with the dissemination of reports and insights across the business including regular reporting, workshopping, infographics, factsheets, news bursts, combining various data sources.
Attitude is everything and you should be self-motivated, reliable and a real team player. You should also have an excellent eye for detail and strong market research understanding and insights skills. You will need to be an excellent project manager, as well as a confident and engaging listener and communicator, as central to your role will be agency/partner management and internal stakeholder management and communications.
• Prior Market research experience either agency of clientside in consumer and/or shopper research
• Knowledge of quant and qual research techniques and applications
• A passion for bringing the voice of the consumer to life!
So, if you tick all the boxes and are itching to work clientside don’t delay! Send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com or call Rowan on 0449880582 to learn more.