Qualitative Strategist – Research / Strategy / Insights
$80,000 - $100,000 + SUPER
Based in the vibrant city of Melbourne, this strategic consultancy delivers influential research and insights in the most humanly and authentically possible.
Why do they exist? To enable FMCG brands to design products, environments & services that their consumers want and need. An innovative and agile team always looks for new solutions and processes to understand consumers' motivations, desires, and frustrations.
FMCG, food, beverage, and retail clients turn to them to lead them from ideation to launch and final delivery and implementation. Experts in problem-solving, their expertise spans - brand identity, evaluation, new product development, Innovation, category, price, promotion, design, and behavioral change.
They have a unique and immersive approach to qualitative research, building trust with consumers, spending time in their world, and following the story where it takes them. We are looking for qualitative researchers who have hands-on experience running customised projects from pitch to final presentation. From day one, you will fully immerse yourself into your clients' problems, designing research, running fieldwork**, insight generation, reporting, and delivering impactful presentations. You will partner with the quantitative analytics team and in-house graphic designers!
**Their qualitative approach blends traditional, proven methods with innovative techniques such as;
• In-depth Interviews
• Online communities
• Focus Groups / Workshops / Co-Creation sessions
• Shopper safaris
• In-home usability /accompanied shops/mystery shopping.
• Ethnography / observational counts
• Sensory and taste testing
Culture is the critical ingredient to their continued success – their ethos is grounded in flexibility, support, and forward-thinking. Ideas are welcome and encouraged. Benefits include uncapped annual leave, flexible working arrangements (split between home and in their excellent offices), company trips, social events, food events, office dogs and quick career progression!
There is no stopping this growing agency. To join, is essential, that you have;
• Prior qualitative research/insights experience gained within a commercial agency.
• The ability to de-tangle problems and translate the complex into simple
• An entrepreneurial mindset, you are full of ideas and like getting your hands dirty
• Strong communication and the ability to communicate with stakeholders and clients of all levels
• A passion for the FMCG, retail, and food industry (a plus if you can cook!)
If you are interested – and would like to apply, please send your CV or application to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information or a confidential conversation