Qual Research Consultant - Social and Community Research
$100,000 - $130,000 + bens
A key growth priority for this top consulting firm is the Social and Community sector.
Their mission is not to be a run of the mill social research team. Instead, they make an impact by applying their proven consulting-led approach with expertise in social research to unlock opportunities to enhance the society in which we live.
Working with businesses, communities, government agencies and not for profits the team is proving highly successful. They have seen a strong uplift in revenue over the past 12 months and as a consequence are looking to hire a new Qual Research Consultant within the team.
So what makes them a winner?
They deliver Community centric strategy. They take the time to ensure they have a clear understanding of the community, the problems or tensions they are solving for that community. This allows them to ultimately drive positive outcomes
They are experts on Community behaviour change and strategy. They leverage behavioural economics to uncover drivers of social behaviour to ultimately shape behaviour
They stay customer-driven. By focusing on the customer metrics that matter they can evaluate and improve client performance.
As a Qual Consultant, you will be happy to:
• Work alongside the Director in the team, playing a senior role with clients, building trust and having strategically lead conversations
• Oversee the delivery of projects across Qual and Behaviour Change
• Be hands-on from pitch to presentation, including interviewing/moderation.
• Help manage, mentor and inspire more junior team members.
• Be innovative and develop IP, thinking and strategy
So if you are ready to make a real change for the good, and use research to positively impact our society today, send your CV to email@example.com