Consumer & Shopper Insights Executive – CLIENTSIDE
North Sydney, $75,000 - $90,000 + SUPER
Demand for insights is at an all-time high in this Australian business, and the insights team is in growth mode!
We are looking for a brilliant, commercial, insights professional who will represent the customer to senior stakeholders, through a clear understanding and interpretation of their needs.
To do it, you will have a variety of data sets at your disposal. From survey-based research programs (quantitative and qualitative), trend data, shopper, and retail data (panel and point of sale).
You will love the visibility across the business of different stakeholder groups, and the platform from which you can help drive positive change via strategic insights and recommendations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Oversee the delivery of a variety of market research programs – ad hoc and tracking, quantitative, qualitative, brand, VOC, behavioural and shopper.
• Manage and facilitate research partners to get the best out of the relationships.
• Build your credibility with key stakeholders.
• Drive the research agenda through a deep understanding of the business needs.
• Translate, synthesise and narrate data from multiple sources.
• Raise the profile of insights within the business.
• Support regular presentations and workshops.
This is a fascinating business which will allow you to think from a retail, industry, customer, and business perspective. Your work will influence communications, marketing, branding, research & development, and industry standards.
Key selection criteria:
• Market Research Agency or Clientside Insights experience
• An understanding of the end-to-end research process
• Knowledgeable of quantitative and qualitative research methods
• Ideally some exposure to Point of Sale/loyalty/customer/panel data
• Independent, creative, strategic thinker
• Able to challenge thinking and bring people on a journey.
• Full working rights.
Please get in touch if you are interested in a clientside research role. We would love to tell you more about this fascinating client, working culture and the competitive perks and benefits.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)452417265.