Market Research Consultant – Spark positive change
$75,000 - $85,000 + SUPER + Benefits
• Transform data into meaningful insights that ignite better Customer & Human experiences
• Solve exciting problems for commercial and social clients.
• Combine qualitative, quantitative, and behavioral economics research!
This innovative insight & research consultancy believes in doing things differently. They deliver nudges, solutions, and recommendations that positively influence human behavior and spark positive change.
By combining research (qualitative and quantitative) with new technology (UX, AI, Social Media Analytics, and voice surveys) and behavioral economics, they can see patterns that others cannot. They are trailblazers.
The Sydney office is seeking a mid-level market researcher looking for the next step in their career and wants to be part of something exciting. It’s a growth role with a lot of room for progression.
The role: Consultant
You will manage both Quantitative and Qualitative Market Research projects from pitch to final presentation from day one. As an integral member of the team, you will be a crucial point of contact for commercial and social clients. Your days will be varied, responsible for; client management, questionnaire design, analysis (Q / SPSS), insight generation, reporting, and presenting.
Although this agency is boutique, they work with global and local brands across all sectors and answer complex problems;
• Brand & Communications
• EX, and UX Evaluation
• Service Design
• New Product Development
• Crisis Management and Reputation Research
• Behavioral Economics
What is on offer?
• Highly progressive boutique with a flat hierarchy (no red tape here)
• Quick progression and promotional opportunities based on merit.
• Additional annual leave + birthday leave
• Flexible working
• Phone and laptop provided
• Wellness programs on offer
• Flexible working hours and arrangements
• Fun culture with social events, birthdays and people-focused
• Opportunity to attend local and global conferences.
• Experience leaders who will continue to push your professional development.
We’re looking for innovative and passionate researchers with strong Market Research agency (or client-side) experience with strong client & people management skills, coupled with an ability to solve complex problems and think beyond the obvious.
If you are interested – please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0449 172 882