Client Account Manager – Online Research Technologies
Sydney, $65,000 - $70,000 + SUPER + Commission
Fantastic company culture, opportunities for personal & career growth, highly sought-after client accounts & commitment to new research technology.
This global market research technology company exemplify innovation. Working with research houses and marketing departments, their smart data solutions connect brands with their consumers. A need has arisen for an experienced Client Account Manager to be responsible for delivering their suite of services and tools to their clients and to manage top accounts.
• Manage online market research projects from start to finish
• Lead relationships to ensure solid retention, and 1st class client satisfaction.
• Establish critical goals or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals
• Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
• Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
• Ensure that customers’ onboarding runs smoothly, training clients on systems usage
• Working with Sales to help promote and market the business as a whole, attending networking events and conferences, etc.
Recognising that their success is built on the collaboration of their talented team, this agency places huge value on maintaining an energised, positive, and inspiring working environment.
Team fit is of huge importance and they are keen to speak to an upbeat, confident, ambitious individual; excited by the prospect of managing lucrative client relationships.
The right person will have:
• A strong track record of account/project management
• Prior experience in online research, panels and research technologies
• The ability to juggle several projects simultaneously
• Fantastic verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail
• Be an excellent team player with a we not me mentality
Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group email@example.com or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.