Research Director – Challenge, Inspire & Lead
Sydney, $150,000 - $180,000 package + bonus + benefits
Our client is the most celebrated strategic insights consultancy in Australia.
They have dominated the local market and extended their reach into 35+ global markets.
They are a hot house of industry talent where some of the best minds have come together to inspire action and create value for their clients.
Once you meet this agency, you’ll be drawn to the amazing senior peer group and continued learning at every stage of your career.
You’ll enjoy the wicked smarts of the junior researchers at your fingertips and enjoy growing their talents and your leadership skills.
What can you expect?
• Quality, diversity and the highest caliber of client work and deliverables
• Guaranteed client list of 100+ of Australia’s and world’s leading brands
• You’ll be encouraged to never stop learning with a formalized training program and mentoring
• You’ll share best practice in amazing annual summits in beautiful, inspiring locations!
• You’ll enjoy the equality of sharing in the business success with company profit bonus
• You can count on challenging work balanced by the small touches to help you achieve balance – additional leave, full pantry, flexible working practice and enhanced parental leave
Day to day:
Day to day your role will revolve around clients, problems, people, powerful qualitative research tools and commercially impactful outcomes.
This is a senior role, with visibility to the leadership team and future development opportunities.
There is huge variety in the client base – FMCG, retail, services, technology, healthcare etc.
There is equally variety in projects – brand, innovation, communications and experience research.
Their approaches are second to none – workshops, groups, behavioural, cultural, on-line, observatory.
Who are you?
• Can you challenge your clients to think differently in the first place?
• Can you inspire culture, values and goals?
• Can you help lead projects whilst thinking about profitable growth?
• Do you have a deep well of cross-sector experience?
• Are you an expert in a wide range of qualitative research tools?
• Do you have an investigative and creative mind?
• Have you previously worked in an agency environment (market research agency/planning/data strategy)
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.