Senior Market Research Manager – Technology, Trends & CX
$90,000 - $110,000 + super
The business and opportunity:
This is a market research agency that works hard to make complex market information straightforward for their clients. They deliver meaningful insight, outcome-focused and easy to embed and action. They see research as a tool to arm their clients with market and customer understanding enabling them to differentiate themselves from their competition and to deliver game-changing brands, products and customer experiences. Key to their success is their superior sector and business knowledge and they have expertise across E-Commerce, Technology, CX, Financial Services and Thought Leadership
As a Senior Market Research Manager, you will be involved in all stages of a project from client briefings and proposal writing to methodology and questionnaire design to project and data management to reporting and client presentations. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to step up and take more responsibility when it comes to clients and studies. Focused on customised / ad-hoc research they offer clients the full suite of quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
So, who are they looking for?
• Someone who enjoys looking deeply into a client’s business problems.
• Someone who can demonstrate a strong quantitative research tool kit, with any Qual being a bonus
• Someone who can create insights that are impactful and shareable within a client’s business.
• Someone who is naturally collaborative and a real team player
• Someone who has a keen interest in the Australian business environment and today’s common challenges and opportunities
• Someone who has strong project and relationship skills
IS THAT SOMEONE YOU?
If so, please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com or call Rowan on 0449880582 to learn more.