Senior Insights Manager – Category Analytics & Shopper Insights
$100,000 -$120,000 + bonus & excellent bens
This specialist consumer and shopper insights agency allows their clients to know their customers like never before!
Unmatched in the use of big data technology, their unique ability to combine client’s internal data with market POS, loyalty data and shopper insights gives them an unrivalled position. These data streams are supplemented by a deep understanding of the key trends impacting brands and consumers. So, whether drilling deep into shopper specific behaviours or evaluating broadly across markets, their clients can keep their finger on the pulse.
Add to this their reputation for hiring the best people, with the smartest minds and you have a winning formula!
As a Senior Insights Manager within their specialist shopper and loyalty analytics division, you will join a team focused on transforming how leading names in grocery use data and insights to drive decisions. Offering programs of research unmatched in scope or scale, you will help Aussie shoppers favourite put the customer at the heart of everything they do. You will help them lift shopper engagement and loyalty across categories and stores, whilst optimising brand, range, price, and promotional strategy.
So, who are you?
• You are a numbers nut who loves getting lost in the data! With a high level of numerical literacy, you will be able to distil data into actionable insights.
• You can see the commercial and bigger picture and can move from the “what” to the “so what” for your clients.
• You are a master relationship builder able to quickly build rapport and step into a trusted advisor role with stakeholders
• You are a true team player, and you’ll enjoy contributing to this fun and aspirational
And what will you need?
• 5+ years of quantitative market research, consumer insights or shopper/category analytics experience
• A proven track record of working closely with FMCG, Retail or Grocery clients
• Prior experience of using Nielsen, IRI, AIMIA, Dunnhumby, Kantar World Panel or Quantium data sets
• Confident and engaging communication skills
• Brilliant problem-solving skills and an eye for detail
In return, you will be rewarded with generous leave allowances, best-in-market training and professional development and an employer that is fully invested in supporting the health and wellbeing of its workforce as we navigate these challenging times. Able to onboard people immediately, with the systems and processes in place to fully support you working remotely, this role is available now – do not delay! Apply today!
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett on email@example.com or call me on 0449880582 to discuss further.