Quantitative Research Consultant – Branding
$60,000-$80,000 + super
• Boutique research consultancy
• Work closely with Melbourne director and own projects from day dot!
• Flexible working, great benefits, no limit to your progression & personal development
Growing brand & comms specialise research agency is looking for a smart, motivated, bubbly individual to join the team.
They are looking to speak to researchers who are client-centric & who are passionate that clients are not looking for just data but also looking for insights that will help them manage and grow their business. They really want people who want to develop, grow, and own client relationships. Equally as important is finding someone who is used to delivering flexible, responsive, and customised approaches.
You will be working on two high profile trackers for the business – one for a retail client and the other for a technology client. You will be expected to simultaneously manage multiple research projects from start to finish, including analysing data to create actionable conclusions and recommendations.
You will bring your intellectual curiosity, project management skills, and entrepreneurial mindset to a role that offers varied responsibilities and opportunities for growth.
• 2-4 years’ market research experience preferable
• Strong analysis skills – Q/SPSS and Excel
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to create partnerships and build connections.
• Thrive in a boutique, start-up environment.
• Collaborative work ethic and a team player
Fantastic benefits package including flexible/agile working, volunteer day, birthday off. Wellbeing and work life balance is off the upmost importance to this agency. To apply or for further information, please contact Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information.