Senior Brand Strategist – Quantitative Insights
$75,000 + $85,000 + SUPER
This agency goes beyond the obvious – and connects the dots between brands and their consumers.
They are not just a research agency but a group of strategic thinkers who enable their clients to grow through understanding people.
The small team of big thinkers has grown organically within the past 5+ years as a results recommendations and repat work from commercial Australian clients in the beauty, fashion, media, and technology sectors.
Their ability to deliver customised insights that solve problems and drive results is a key to their success. Clients trust them to provide solutions for their questions: Brand and Communications, Consumer Experience, Customer Journey Mapping, Concept Testing, Cultural Insights, and New Product Development.
Culture is a big deal to this agency, and they are wholeheartedly committed to a working environment that is positive, passionate, and people-focused. They are exceptionally successful and celebrate all wins as a team. Passionate about their work, they also love to have fun at work.
Benefits include – additional annual leave, flexible working, monthly socials, tailored development, office dogs, Friday lunches, charity days, yearly bonus, and excellent warehouse-style offices.
• Magic happens outside the comfort zone: they are always looking to explore new ways of problem-solving.
• Empathy breaks down walls: they go beyond numbers and labels to understand people’s feelings, goals, and dreams and how to connect with them on an emotional level.
• Less is simple: they cut through the jargon and deliver actionable, implementable, and tangible insights.
As a Senior Brand Strategist, you will be hands-on with all quantitative market research elements from pitch to final presentation. Putting clients at the heart of everything you do – you’re passionate about delivering ah-ha moments to clients.
Your prior 2-3+ years of commercial experience in a brand/insights or research and quantitative capabilities is essential to thriving in this role. We are looking for standout candidates that tick the below have:
• Voracious curiosity, an open mind, and a thirst for learning
• Client Account Management: an ability to build relationships with clients of all levels.
• Quantitative skills – experience with SPSS and Q
• The ability to think analytically and creatively and join dots in unexpected ways.
• A Collaborative yet independent and proactive communication style
• A genuine passion for brands and solving business problems.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882