Market Research Director – Unlock strategy
Melbourne, $130,000 - $150,000 + benefits
Booming Creative Comms Agency
Resourceful. Creative. Spirited. Dreamers & Storytellers. Join a booming Creative Communications Agency in the consumer insights division, which uses new research techniques and ways of understanding human behaviour to unlock strategy and growth.
A thriving, agile team delivering first-class work, passionate about personal growth, continued learning and working with a fantastic variety of corporate business and government clients.
Lead-role for major Services client.
We are looking for a senior and influential researcher to take ownership of a major services client, regularly on-site. In some ways this will feel like an in-house role you’ll be so deeply embedded in the organisation.
It is an exciting partnership and broad program of research and strategy. Including brand strategy, product innovation, user experience & customer experience. In addition to big picture future planning like “what does health and well-being mean to Australians?” and “what’s our 5 year/10-year strategic vision?”
You will have plenty of resources at your fingertips including a large insights community complimented by bespoke qualitative & quantitative research methodologies and buoyed by a fantastic team.
The key tasks
• Cultivate client relationships
• Confidently switch between qualitative & quantitative research methodologies
• Expertly lead brand, loyalty, CX and marketing insights projects
• Think big picture for the client
• Equally capable to jump back on the tools when required
• Bring energy, inspiration and ideas to do things bigger and better
• Able to spot new business opportunities
Please get in touch if you have significant local market research agency experience and you can tick the key tasks.
It’s essential, that you’re hands-on with qualitative market research thinking and methodologies.
This agency can offer a very compelling work environment with perks such as:
• World-leading training initiatives
• Unlimited leave
• Flexible working
• A curious, collaborative and dedicated bunch of team mates
• Unencumbered promotional paths!
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.