SENIOR BRAND STRATEGIST
SYDNEY OR MELBOURNE
$90,000 - $120,000 + flexible working + bonus + bespoke perks
Thriving. Inspirational. Future-Focussed.
Join a legendary Cultural and Behavioural insights agency that works in a strategic advisory role to major brands.
Illuminate Australian culture, ideals, and values to contextualise how brands can relate to their customers.
Add a deeper layer of behavioural understanding. The conscious and subconscious forces that drive human decision-making.
The icing is the high-level consultancy bringing together customer + behaviour + brand + culture to come up with the critical insights and strategic road-maps that enable disruption, evolution and growth.
Big and small, here are some of the questions they answer:
• What is humour? How do we use humour to connect and build brands?
• What should our brand's response to COVID be?
• How do we Australianise our brand?
• What is the future of health & wellbeing?
How do they do it?
By breaking down the client’s question and building up a structured, insights-led, framework to get find the solution.
Market research features very highly in their approach, and it’s the triangulation of various data streams that makes it so robust. Qualitative methodologies, Behavioural frameworks, semiotics, new technologies, stakeholder consultation, creative labs, social media.
Getting excited? You’ll need:
• A background in insights-led strategy – Behavioural Research, Cultural Insights, Market Research, Brand Strategy or Planning.
• Comfortable with qualitative research methodologies.
• A deep-thinker, a problem-solver, deeply tuned in to people and behaviour and culture.
• Experience in a full-service consulting capacity – pitch to presentation
You can count on a fun, chilled team of creative, unconventional thinkers with an absolute passion for what they do so well.
Nationally, they work from cool, designer office space. All the offices act as one larger super team, highly connected and caring.
Flexible working, plus bonus, plus their bespoke perks and benefits reflect a deep culture and focus on team wellbeing.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.