Market Research Consultant – Communication Strategy
Melbourne, $65,000 - $80,000 + benefits
Top-tier market research agency instrumental in shaping the future of many of Australia’s most successful consumer brands, and public sector marketing campaigns.
A specialist team of researchers, they bring a unique blend of strategic data insights matched with a deep understanding of people. They use this expertise to develop world-class brand strategy, popular communications campaigns, and evaluate the impact of campaign activity.
As a Quantitative Research Consultant, you will jump straight into a variety of full-service projects in a client facing role.
You will be listening, learning, and contributing from kick off meetings all the way through to debrief, including:
• Preparing proposals
• Designing high quality quantitative research programs
• Project management
• High end data analysis and insights reporting
• Client relationship management
Learn & Make a Difference:
This is an exciting opportunity if you are passionate about applying your research skills to make a real impact in the Australian community, with a mixture of Government, Not for Profit and Commercial clients.
• Progressive & innovative research practices
• Engaging topics - domestic violence, public transport usage, mental health, ageing, health
• An employer of choice commended for their workplace initiatives & flexible working
• Clear promotional pathways
• World-class learning and development opportunities within the global network
• Prior experience in market/social research – agency side
• Working knowledge of quantitative methodologies, statistics, and quant survey data
• Advanced knowledge of SPSS/Q
• A university degree
• Full working rights in Australia
Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group email@example.com or call Gemma on +61452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.