Senior Research Consultant – Find Balance!
Melbourne, $90,000 - $110,000 + benefits
Thriving Market Research Agency beautifully balancing work, ambition, and team. Fantastic culture, high employee satisfaction, a huge variety of work and keeping it real with a fantastic agency work/life balance.
Finger firmly on the pulse of the ever-changing attitudes, behaviours, and cultural trends across Australia. Unlike many agencies, their Consultants are dualists integrating bespoke quantitative and qualitative methods to solve business problems for Social and Commercial clients.
This role will suit a passionate, creative insights professional, who thrives on variety and can support the senior team, leading projects from beginning to end.
Can you spot the threads and patterns, weave compelling insights and build actionable strategy? Example projects:
• Understanding Ageism to bolster the rights of Australians
• Product development to disrupt the banking industry
• COVID behavioural work for Federal and State departments
• Understanding pornography to prevent family violence
• Brand development for major university
• Work closely and collaboratively with clients to drive client retention
• Contribute meaningfully to proposals
• Dive into client problems and design bespoke research frameworks
• Integrate and execute quantitative and qualitative market research methodologies
• Incorporate cultural trends data and additional data sets
• Drive excellence in the creation of high-quality deliverables
• Support junior team members in their career and development
• Prior experience in another top-level market research agency
• Passionate about emerging trends and innovation in the market research industry
• Experienced across a broad range of research applications
• Able to tuck into the details, and see the bigger picture
• A burgeoning storyteller who can bring insights to life
• Some experience in line management, or a desire to learn
• Passionate. Collaborative. Accountable. Enthusiastic. Mindful!
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.