Senior Account Manager - QUANT – Unlock growth/Major brands
$80,000 - $95,000 +SUPER+BONUS
1. Deploy quantitative research that is sharp, smart, inventive, pragmatic and commercial
2. Provide clear growth plans so clients see the potential and are inspired to own the way forward
3. Have responsibilities that span from initial client proposal though to final client presentation
4. Bring a passion for ongoing learning to develop your skills
5. Help develop client relationships that thrive and endure
6. Immerse yourself in client’s businesses to establish a credible base of knowledge from which to build insights strategy
This independent business has grown incredibly quickly since its launch, dominating the consumer insights industry and unlike a lot of their competitors, they actively work a wide stretch of international markets with a cross-sector client base. Their specialism is in: Capability Building to Innovation to Brand Planning and Positioning, Segmentation, Shopper and Retail Strategy.
They describe themselves as innately driven, collaborative in spirit, intellectually sharp, pragmatic and commercial.
They have won awards for their employee engagement and work practices.
• Tertiary education in related discipline
• 3-4 plus years’ research experience
• You will be fully articulated in the agency pitch to the presentation project lifecycle
• Quantitative – able to draft a questionnaire for a range of projects.
• Strong analytical and interpretive skills
This business can offer a level of engagement and thinking that will enhance your research and consulting skills no end. They work with the best brands, attract top senior talent to learn from, can provide variety and intellectual stimulation. Their size means they are well structured with excellent financial and non-financial rewards and perks.
To apply, please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on +61 (0)2 9258 1121 for more information.