Qualitative Account Director – Behavioural Specialist
$110,000 - $130,000 + super + bonus
Our client is a successful and fast-growing independent strategic research-based agency well-regarded for providing creative and thought-leading insights for top-brand clients across a range of consumer sectors.
Talented at getting people to tell them what they think, the business prides itself on the simple interpretation of complex behaviour. They offer clients solid strategies for rethinking their brand and reinventing their customer experience to find a solid foothold and achieve that all-important competitive edge.
While they take pride in the breadth of relationships they have, covering most categories across FMCG, services, banking & finance, technology, media and retail, the defining factor is the strength of those relationships. They truly partner with clients and act as trusted advisors.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
• Brand Development and Brand Strategies
• Innovation & NPD
• Growth Strategies
• Category Strategy & Shopper Insights
• Communication Exploration and Evaluation
• Customer experience and service design
• Behavioural change/strategy
HOW DO THEY DO IT?
• By genuinely partnering with their clients, they can create a positive force for change within their businesses. Change that unlocks, shapes, builds and creates brilliant opportunities for business and brand growth.
• By listening to their clients and understanding the questions that need to be asked. They take the time to understand a client’s challenges and opportunities.
• By attracting the best talent available enabling them to offer world-class pure consulting, integrated marketing problem solving, advanced quant and high-end qual.
• By placing a strong emphasis on intellectual rigour and clear, uncluttered thinking.
As a Qual Account Director and subject matter expert clients, you will be able to unlock and illuminate complex client problems. You will deliver qual research projects from A-Z. You will take your clients on a journey from insight to commercialisation. This is an agency whose work doesn’t stop with a final presentation deck and their clients love them for it.
Other qualities include:
• A proven track record of the end to end delivery of qualitative research
• A passion for qual and willingness to stay at the forefront of techniques
• Prior experience of working within a Market Research Agency, Brand Consultancy or Strategy house
• Strong client and account management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to inspire and train junior staff
• A ‘we’ not ‘me’ mentality
To apply for the role please send your CV to Rowan Haylett on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on 0449880582