Quantitative Research Executive -Social & Government
$60,000 – $75,000 + BENEFITS
Due to winning awesome client accounts – this global Brand & Research agency is seeing a Research Executive / Analyst to join their team! You will play a crucial role in driving growth by providing strong support at each stage of the quantitative process to key Social and Government clients. The agency has a glowing international reputation, a supportive team and exceptional career development.
To be considered for this role you will be;
• A quantitative researcher with experience using SPSS or Q
• An agency researcher with 2+ years’ experience
• Passionate about Social and Government research and giving back to society
• Experienced in branding, communication and CX research
• Smart, inquisitive and with a positive attitude
What will you do?
• Oversee the day to day running of a project and ensuring high standards of work
• Manage fieldwork partners on quant projects
• Client project management
• Attend internal brainstorming sessions
• Provide thorough and thoughtful analysis – using SPPS and/or Q
• Draft conclusions and make actionable recommendations for client
• Apply strategic thinking at every stage
• Support the senior leaders in the team (who will mentor and develop you)
Why this agency!?
They value our people and provide an outstanding platform for career progression and development. You will be encouraged to hit the ground running and play a pivotal role in the team from the outset. In addition, training (both internal and external) will be provided – you will have all the benefits of working in a global agency, but, with the flexibility of a boutique agency!
Interested? Please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0449 172 882 for any additional information