Social Research Consultant – Change the lives of Australians.
Melbourne, $70,000 - $85,000+SUPER
Join an elite team of specialist researchers who provide research and strategy insights for a range of Social and Government organisations such as communications testing, marketing, behavior & attitudes, innovation and marketing
This is an exciting growth role for a Social Quantitative Researcher who is strategic and conceptual in their thinking. You can be bold and creative and are passionate about delivering research beyond the obvious to provide research that adds value and promotes growth.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Manage various projects across sectors – education, health, wellbeing, social inclusion, employment, vulnerable and marginalised communities.
• Providing solutions for client’s problems around communications, attitudes, behaviour, and marketing
• Designing questionaries, project management, data analysis, insight generation, reporting, and presenting
• Client account management
• Supporting senior members of the team
• Upskilling your reporting, and presenting skills with tailored mentoring and guidance from an impressive group of quantitative researchers
The agency offers many benefits, including ongoing training and development programs, extensive employee benefits, a community that gives back, and a well-balanced working environment. This agency will provide ample opportunities for career development and progression!
To apply, you must have prior commercial experience working within a Market or Social Research agency with strong quantitative skills. Stand out candidates with have exceptional project management skills, with the ability to unfold stories from numbers.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882