UX Researcher / Designer – Top 4 Bank
$90,000 - $110,000 + Super
Firmly established as Australia’s leading strategic insights consultancy, they integrate skills and unique ways of thinking across strategy, research, experience, and technology to understand and de-code human behavior truly.
Partnering with commercial clients within the services sector, they deliver solutions that drive real business growth. Projects are varied, User Experience, Customer Experience, journey mapping, innovation, service design, new product development. Their success comes from their ability to – ask questions, speak their mind, innovate, deliver, put clients first and push boundaries.
The role: UX Researcher / Designer
In a newly created role as a UX Researcher, you will have the opportunity to establish and lead the UX offering whilst partnering with a key banking client.
Day-to-day, you will be involved in all elements of the UX research practice;
• Lead UX projects end-to-end, partnering with cross-functional teams to develop insights that triangulate user needs, business needs, and goals.
• Spending time on-site with client stakeholders
• Running face-to-face and online UX testing, customer interviews, journey mapping, wireframes and prototypes, user stories, ethnography, and survey design.
• Data mapping across all parts of the customer journey
• You will be well supported by management who are eager and open to listen to fresh and innovative ideas.
We are looking to speak with candidates that have prior commercial experience in UX Research, and are well versed in UX design, research, and design thinking. It’s essential that you have;
• A proven track record of designing and delivering UX Research
• Prior experience conducting user interviews, focus groups and usability testing.
• A deeply analytical mind that thrives on research and data as tools to inform the design strategy
• Awesome relationship skills – Clients can see this too and will flock to collaborate with you!
The Culture: vibrant, prosperous, strategic, and continuously pushing boundaries.
A passionate and dynamic team – they love what they do and have fun doing it while recognizing the importance of hard work, and their awesome clients. They are an employer of choice and have a shelf of awards to prove this (agency of the year, most innovative agency, and supplier of the year!). Placing employee wellbeing at the forefront, they have an inclusive and flexible culture.
The team comprised of a diverse mix of highly experienced research, UX, marketing, design, psychology, behavioral economics, and management consulting experts who thrive on collaboration and making great things happen.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser – email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information and a confidential conversation