Qualitative Research Manager – Social & Government Research
$70,000 - $85,000 + super
Our client is the consultancy of choice for many of Australia’s largest government and not-for-profit agencies seeking research services and policy insights and evaluation. This is a rare opportunity to work alongside and learn from industry experts & leaders in their profession.
This team’s research findings and analysis have an impact on Australian social policy at a national, state/territory and local level. They work across a diverse and challenging range of sectors, including healthcare, welfare, housing, disability, regulation and employment and the research they do makes a difference. Experts at researching marginalised, disadvantaged or vulnerable groups, they help to provide in-depth insights into the values, feelings and experiences that shape and influence individuals’ behaviours and attitudes.
The team offers qualitative design, fieldwork, analysis and reporting using the full range of qualitative methods (focus groups, in-depth interviews, observation, case studies and online qualitative techniques). You will help answer difficult questions with practical answers managing projects from A-Z.
Skill and responsibilities:
• Experience in social and public policy research allowing you to manage or contribute to the management of research projects across a range of sectors, utilising a variety of qual techniques.
• Strong consultancy skills and the ability to manage internal and external clients.
• Strong hands-on fieldwork skills including experience conducting depth interviews, focus groups and small workshops.
• Managing budgets and timelines for projects.
• Heling creating draft proposals, tenders and submissions for potential projects.
The core values of this close-knit Melbourne team are a client-centric approach ensuring a quality of service that is second to none. They are honest, ethical and supportive of one another and they have created an internal environment based on trust as well as a little humour and fun in the workplace.
So, to join this great team send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group firstname.lastname@example.org