Insights Director – Shopper Panel Lead
$140,000 - $160,000 + super
In today’s world DATA is KNOWLEDGE and KNOWLEDGE is POWER. And when it comes to delivering GROWTH for clients this consultancy means BUSINESS! Key to their success is their ability to cut through the noise big data makes. Masters at integration they combine POS, Shopper Loyalty and Shopper Panel data with predictive analytics and actionable insights to pinpoint what matters, illuminating how it can impact a client’s business across category strategy, sales and marketing.
As an Insights Director, you’ll be the trusted business partner for one of their premier retail clients.
A pivotal role in the business you will:
• Act as the face for the consultancy with the client; assuming the role of a trusted partner to identify opportunities, whilst effectively manage expectations and influence decisions
• Champion the use of shopper panel data, to drive category and business strategy
• Build capability and expertise in the use and analysis of shopper panel data both within your team and the client business
• Be part of a wider management team to innovate around new service offerings
• 10+ years’ experience within Retail/FMCG/Category/Shopper analytics, insights & research
• A depth of expertise leveraging shopper panel data to set category and business strategy
• A proven track record of working within the retail/grocery sector
• Strong commercial acumen and stakeholder engagement skills
• Excellent people skills and the ability to inspire, mentor and engage junior team members.
In return, you’ll get to work for a business that prides itself on the culture it has created. They promote flexibility, freedom of thought, initiative and collaboration and offer a best-in-class benefits package.
To apply for this great role please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group at firstname.lastname@example.org