Qualitative Research Strategist – Culture, Behaviour and human insights
$75,000 - $95,000 + SUPER
This strategic qualitative insight consultancy combines consumer + behavior + cultural thinking to unlock critical insights and strategic roadmaps that enable clients to disrupt, innovate and evolve.
Their continued success results from their unparalleled ability to answer complex questions and provide commercial clients with insights and solutions that ensure they develop authentic communications and meaningful connections with their customers.
Research features very highly in their approach, and it is the triangulation of various data streams that makes it so robust. Think…. qualitative research, cultural insights, behavioral economics, human psychology, design thinking, desk research, social media listening, and their strong partnership with a quantitative agency.
They ask questions; they listen, test ideas, workshop, provide solutions, and solve problems.
Big and small, here are some of the questions they answer:
• What is humor? How can we use it to connect with consumers?
• What does the future of health and wellbeing?
• What can we learn from fashion at festivals?
• How can we shatter Female Taboos and Stereotypes?
• Why should brands be talking about mental health?
• What does it mean to be an Australian?
The role: Strategy Consultant
As a Strategy Consultant within the awesome Melbourne HQ, you will be hands-on managing qualitative ad-hoc and tracking projects from brief to final presentation and implementation. Your clients turn to you to unlock ‘why’ regarding relationships between brands, people, and culture.
Mentored by a senior team, you will further your project management skills, design research, pull out insights and storytelling, report, and deliver impactful recommendations to clients. Not only is this an exceptionally career progressing role – the work they do is meaningful, engaging, and exciting.
• You have prior agency experience, having worked in brand strategy, planning, qualitative research for design. You must have some consumer experience, qualitative research such as moderating groups, ethnography, depth-interviews, workshops, etc.
• You are a deep-thinker, a problem-solver, genuinely tuned in to people and behavior and culture.
• You are at the pivotal point in your career where you want more.
• You want to be inspired, challenged, and mentored in a collaborative, adventurous, and extremely impressive agency.
In return, you can count on a fun, chilled team of creative, unconventional thinkers with an absolute passion for what they do so well.
Nationally, they work from cool, alternative office space. All the offices act as one larger super team, highly connected and caring. There are amazing socials, a stocked kitchen, fitness classes, extra holiday, performance bonus, and flexible working.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.