Quantitative Research Consultant – Behavioural Insights + Design Thinking + Consultancy
$100,000 - $120,000 + bonus
There is no better time to join this award-winning market research agency interweaving behavioural insights, design thinking and management consultancy. Taking on big client problems they renowned for their scientific approaches and consultative outcomes. They have a simple core purpose – to help businesses decide what to do next!
Experts in behavioural research, customer experience and advocacy, brand positioning, product/service innovation and brand health, this agency is the preferred insights partner/supplier for custom research to one of the top 4 banks. Seen as an extension of the banks in house insights team, they bring bespoke methodologies, a breadth of skills that harness technology and an unparalleled depth of thinking, to slot seamlessly into their decision making rhythms.
A pivotal role, within the client team for this major financial services account you will find yourself a the heart of strategic insight delivery from A-Z. The work is a fascinating mix of strategy pieces and customised research. Involved from initial proposal and research design to data management and analytics to insight generation and client deliverables this is an excellent role if you are looking stretch your business consulting muscles.
So, what will you have?
• An excellent track record in insights, with at least some time spent within a top-flight market research consultancy
• Strong awareness of market, product and customer trends and an ability to apply this strategically
• An ability to manage clients and build relationships with senior stakeholders
• A head for numbers and hands-on experience using Q or SPSS
• An ability to create and deliver engaging and informative client reports
• A love of learning and passion for mentoring juniors
If you’re looking for fresh inspiration, then this team of sharp minds can provide. You’ll enjoy a ‘work-family’ culture that’s nimble, flexible and high-achieving offering lots of perks – ongoing training, top of the range hardware, socials, performance rewards and a flexible homeworking policy.
To apply, please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group email@example.com or call Rowan on 0449880582