Quantitative Consultant – Inherently curious?
$70,000 - $90,0000 + super + benefits
Strategic Insights Consultancy
Creative and inquisitive this bunch of curious market researchers and strategist are passionate about providing their commercial clients with the strategic insights that help them make decisions that matter.
Through combining qualitative insights, data analytics, and quantitative research they have a powerful understand of people’s attitudes and behaviour as in today’s world; how they relate to technology, brands, and each other.
As a quantitative thinker you are naturally fascinated by numbers, problem solving and are inherently curious.
Joining a close-knit and entrepreneurial team, you will build strong relationships with your clients and take responsibility for - questionnaire design, data analysis, reporting, insight generation and delivering impactful and engaging presentations! (No dull PowerPoints here) they have an in-house graphic designer, and you will communicate with clients on a personal level through workshops and strategy sessions.
You work will span across a host of project types, Innovation, New Product Development, Branding, UX, Marketing, Segmentation and Pricing.
What is on offer for you?
• The culture of this agency is founded on being innovative, collaborative, fresh and smart.
• Strategic client accounts with awesome clients within the commercial industry
• A flexible-first approach to work, enabling you to create a balanced life to achieve your work and life goals.
• An inclusive low ego company in which you can bring your whole self to work and be valued for it
• A commitment to enhancing positive mental health and awareness and providing support for all
• The framework and support you will need to grow professionally and personally.
• Brilliant benefits: Unlimited annual leave, flexible working, awesome offices (office dogs), unparalleled career progression and a platform to share your ideas.
What are the essentials?
• Previous Market Research, insights, or strategy experience within an agency environment
• A passion for numbers, and technical skills using either SPSS, Q or excel
• An ability to turn data into clear stories that give your clients the eureka effect
• Hunger and desire to think differently (you want to always be one step ahead of the competition!)
• Whilst you have a business mindset, kicking back with the team on Friday is an essential part of your DNA.
To apply or for further questions, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882