Market Research Executive – Social Impactful Research
$65,000 - $75,000 + SUPER
Due to winning exciting new strategic client accounts, this global brand consultancy is in growth mode!
Sitting within the Social and Government team, you will partner with government agencies on a local, state, and federal level to guide their marketing, communications, and branding campaigns. Their research and insights nudge and influence behavior change, and they answer questions such as:
• How can we reduce littering on public transport?
• How can we encourage social distancing within the community?
• What can we do to ensure Australians have a bushfire plan?
• How can we build deeper and meaningful relationships with citizens?
• How can we encourage responsible drinking in young adults?
• How can we drive community engagement in rural areas?
Sitting within the Social and Government team, you will play an incremental part in running quantitative ad-hoc and tracking research projects at all stages. We are looking to speak with quantitative researchers that have hands on experience with;
• Project Management – ensuring projects are running smoothly and to budget.
• Provide detailed and thoughtful quantitative data analysis!
• Designing questionnaires
• Experience working across a variety of projects – branding, communications, innovation, new product development
• Drafting conclusions and making actionable recommendations for clients
• Supporting senior team members with proposals, client management, analysis, and crafting recommendations and solutions
What will set you apart for this role is your prior market research agency experience and passion for delivering insights that positively impact society. Attitude is everything here – were looking for smart, curious, and empathic individuals.
Why this agency?
They value their people and provide an outstanding platform for career progression and development. From day one, you will be supported and welcomed into the team with a buddy, tailored training, and all the kit for a home office (at the moment, they are mixing up working from home and in the office. You will have access to all the substantial benefits of being part of a global agency, coupled with a boutique environment's agility.
Interested? Please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on 0449 172 882 for any additional information.