Senior Consultant / Associate Director – Future thinking consultancy
$90,000 - $110,000 + super + benefits
• High-end insights and consumer consultancy
• An award-winning agency with an elite team of strategic thinkers
• Exceptional technology and investment into research methodologies
• Strong commercial client partnerships
• Growth role, with quick progression plans
Innovation and evolving technology are the DNA drives of this forward-thinking research and insights consultancy based in Melbourne! The purpose of their research is not just to deliver numbers but to provide tangible and real insights. They craft meaning from data, arming their clients with genuine, real-time insights based on intelligent analysis, rigorous thinking, and creativity.
The team's caliber is impressive – their people are creative, collaborative, commercially minded, and operate collectively. Of course, it is not just all about the people. They also have an equally impressive range of leading-edge qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, ethnographic, neuromarketing and technology solutions.
Clients range from cool small start-ups to global business within the services, tech, finance, and FMCG sector!
As a result of exceptional profit growth and client success, the team seeks an experienced quantitative thinker to join them. From day one, you will be hands-on with running customised, and ad-hoc projects end to end with key responsibilities in:
• Managing strategic client relationships – operating as an extension of their business.
• Assisting with proposal writing, pitching, and ongoing account management
• Designing research (utilising a plethora of quant and qual methodologies and technology)
• Confidently tackling ad-hoc & multidisciplinary research briefs; branding, advertising, and CX
• Use your strong technical skills to deep dive into data sets.
• Triangulate, synthesise and weave together insightful recommendations and nudges.
• Deliver strategic and impactful presentations to drive results.
As an experienced quantitative researcher/strategist, you will have strong technical skills (Q), with the ability to think critically and solve big picture problems. We are looking for authentic candidates, looking for a step-up, and are passionate about integrating new technology to provide the best research solution.
There is every opportunity for growth and success within this agency. In addition to awesome team members, excellent client relationships, and exciting projects, you will be rewarded with flexibility, tailored training and development, wellness programs, conference attendance, and fast-tracked progression to a seat at the leadership table.
Interested? Please send your CV to Emily email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for further information.