Fieldwork Project Manager – Full-Service Research Agency
$60,000 - $75,000+SUPER
• Join an award-winning independent market research agency.
• Throw yourself into a range of rewarding Qual and Quant research programs working with a high-performing team to deliver crucial insights to the leading service providers – Banking, Finance, Telecoms and Retail.
• Happy keeping the balls in the air when it comes to looking after the fieldwork element of a broad spectrum of projects, you’ll also need to be able to pull the rabbit out of the hat when it comes to getting the job done!
A talented multidisciplinary team from all walks of life, academia, market research and analytics who strive to ask clients the right questions, to get to the right solutions. Staff are encouraged to question, to share learnings, to challenge ideas and to push for better outcomes, and hard work is well rewarded.
The day to day:
• Setting up projects within the workflow/project management system
• Managing researcher diaries, booking interviews and appointments
• Liaising with recruiters/external suppliers for qual recruitment and fieldwork
• Helping write screeners and overseeing the recruitment process
• Managing incentives, sign sheets/consent forms, stimulus etc
• Overseeing the delivery of Quant fieldwork
• Controlling fieldwork budgets and overseeing quality (ISO Standards)
• Management of the online Qual software/platform
The Candidate Requirements:
• Market research fieldwork management experience (either Qual and/or Quant)
• Excellent project management and administration skills
• An eye for detail, excellent problem solving and communication skills
• A passion for excellence and can do attitude
The position offers a flexible mix of work from home and being office-based.
If you want to develop your career with a leading market research agency, servicing Australia’s largest and most prestigious companies and brands, then get in touch for the details.
Send your CV to Rowan Haylett firstname.lastname@example.org