Market Research Consultant – Advertising, Innovation, and Behavioral Insights
$75,000 $80,000 + SUPERANNUATION
Unlocking human behavior, emotions, and subconscious decision making is essential for advertising success.
As pioneers of change within the Market Research sector, this innovative global consultancy has piqued the attention of the most prominent and most respected brands within the retail, financial services, and FMCG sector.
Innovative research methodologies, behavioral economics, and technology are fused to ensure that they have the most accurate and best access to understanding human behavior.
Their incredible internal R&D team developed proprietary tech-driven research tools that unlock consumers' emotional responses and connections to brands and has resulted in exceptional growth and a heap of awards!
Clients turn to them to unlock breakthrough, real-time insights and solutions that are guaranteed to drive growth and improve ROI on their Advertising, Branding, and innovation spend.
Their head office is in the UK, and they have a global presence. The Sydney office is in growth mode and is excited to have a Researcher join their close-knit team! They have the best of both worlds, the flexibility and agility of a start-up with the reputation, benefits, and support of a global brand!
• Managing both ad-hoc and tracking projects across three core specialisms; Branding, Communications, and Innovation, your days will vary.
• The past year's exciting growth means that you will get to lead big strategic accounts, develop strong client relationships, and partner closely with the sales team.
• As a top-notch Market Researcher your focus is on delivering insights and recommendations that improve your client’s ROI and sales from their marketing, branding, and advertising spend.
This role will blend your research skills, client servicing skills, and inherent curiosity in human behavior. You will be responsible for – project management, data analysis, insight generation, storytelling, reporting, and presenting.
We are looking for commercially minded researchers that continuously want to deliver the best insights to clients, are passionate about human behavior, and have proven hands-on experience within a market research agency.
What is in it for you?
• Ultimate flexibility (work from home)
• International clients; manage accounts in Singapore, China, Hong Kong, and Australia
• Awesome team members and a supportive culture
• Quick career progression
• Phone, laptop, and a technology allowance provided.
• Exposure to the latest thinking in research and behavioral economics
• An internal R&D team that is continuously discovering new research and BE tools.
• You are joining an entrepreneurial agency that is committed to disrupting the norm.
If you are interested, please contact Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information.