Quantitative Research Consultant – Social Market Research
$70,000 - $80,000 + superannuation
As Australia's leading provider of Social and Government research, its core focus is to influence the Australian population's positive behaviour change.
Combining qualitative and quantitative research, they solve complex social problems, partnering with NGOs and government bodies (on a local, state, and federal sale). The work is exceptionally varied:
• Sectors: Education, social housing, transport, disability support, road safety, discrimination, violence against women and the environment
• Projects: Brand Health, Policy Development, Communication, Campaign Evaluation, Usage & Attitude, Community Awareness, Behaviour Change on both a tracking and ad-hoc scale.
• Culture: This agency puts a genuine focus on developing their employees, with endless opportunities for career development. They offer high remuneration packages, additional annual leave, a wellness program, study leave, social events, and a yearly bonus!
As an empathetic and self-motivated individual with strong quantitative skills, you'll be confident managing multiple projects end to end. Your focus will be on giving all Australians a voice. Your key responsibilities will be;
• Building strong client relationships
• Project Management
• Proposal writing
• Questionnaire design
• Data analysis (SPSS or Q)
• Insights and strategic recommendation generation
• Delivering strategic reports and impactful presentations that drive change
You must have strong communication skills, problem-solve, and empathic nature to connect with people from all walks of life.
This agency is a genuine practitioner of work-life balance and has a team of humble, smart, and passionate researchers that will support you in all parts of your career.
To apply, or for any further questions, please contact Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information