Market Research Director – Technology-driven insights & expert consulting
$130,000 - $140,000+ SUPER + BENEFITS
Human behaviour is continuously changing. This insights consultancy combines research, consulting, and game-changing technology to deliver real-time insights that enable strong relationships between brands and their audiences.
This expert team of researchers and consultants is inherently passionate about unlocking truths. Their success results from an impressive analytical suite combining quantitative market research, conversational AI, text analytics, social listening with strategic consulting, and behavioural economics.
The ethos of their culture is one of collaboration, flexibility, and creativity! The agency has the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, with the resources, scale, and diversity of a large global agency (with a presence in Australia, Asia, and the US!)
As a result of an internal promotion, we are looking for a brilliant quantitative researcher to take ownership of key client accounts, delivering insights that ignite success and mentoring a close-knit team.
You will have heaps of autonomy with exciting commercial clients and a broad research program to jump into – brand tracking, segmentation, employee experience, user experience & customer experience.
The key tasks:
• Nurturing strong client relationships with leading services clients
• Confidently switch between quantitative, analytics, and AI methodologies
• Proactively grow and expand key client relationships
• Expertly lead CX, brand, and insights projects
• Deliver big picture thinking and expert consulting
• Equally capable of jumping back on the tools (SPSS, Q, and excel) when required.
• Coach, mentor and guide a smart team and upskill their quantitative capabilities.
• Bring energy, inspiration, and ideas to do things bigger and better.
• Collaborate with senior management and contribute to the overarching success of the business.
Please get in touch if you have significant local market research agency experience, and you can tick the key tasks.
This role is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious researcher looking to take an exciting big step in their career development. In return, you will receive a remuneration package, lucrative bonus, flexible working, great benefits, and a platform to bring your ideas to the senior leadership table.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please apply by sending your CV to Emily Moser at email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882