Quantitative Research Associate – Creative insights boutique
$65,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation
Helping people make better decisions is the core focus of this awesome boutique research and insights consultancy. 100% Australian-owned, flexible, and innovative they are an employer known for their awesome insights that ignite growth, and a team of researchers that think big.
This is an agency that fully understands the value of each one of its employees. And they have done everything in their power to keep the culture rewarding, stimulating, and one in which their staff is encouraged to grow both as people and researchers. The culture is focused on collaboration, creativity, and empathy. In addition to a supportive environment and you will be rewarded with:
• Awesome open planned offices – light, bright, and close to St Kilda shops!
• Tailored training and development
• Conference events and industry memberships
• Genuine career progression with accelerated growth
• Mentorship from a senior leadership team
• Uncapped potential for growth and promotions
• A no ego environment
• Flexible working arrangements (working hours & work from home)
• Social events
• A team that LOVES what they do
The role: Quantitative Research Associate
• Joining a close-knit team of quantitative and qualitative researchers you will be involved in all elements of the research process and will be focused on the ‘now what?’ for your clients.
• In a client-facing role, from day one you will assist and support the senior team with; project management, assisting with proposal writing, questionnaire design, analysis, insight generation, reporting, storytelling, and presenting.
• You will find yourself working on a very diverse range of interesting strategic projects for a mix of well-known and loved Australian brands across industries transport, retail, FMCG, finance, and automotive.
• All projects are customised and tailored to answer the strategic and complex problems clients have. You will love the sheer variety of projects that you will have the opportunity to work on from segmentation, customer experience, and branding, to communications, mystery shopping, and advertising testing.
This role will provide you with the autonomy to run projects your way, with the hands-on mentorship supporting you at each step when you need it.
To apply is essential that you have prior quantitative market research experience, are passionate about turning insights into stories, and have the ability for delivering tangible and actionable insights.
If you are interested – please contact Emily Moser at email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information.