Research Consultant – Advertising / Branding / Emotions
$70,000 - $80,000 + SUPER + BENEFITS
Deliver impactful insights that drive ROI on advertising and marketing for commercial brands. Use the latest thinking in Market Research and Behavioural Science.
Understanding how people think is their key ingredient to success for this pioneering research, insights, and brand consultant. Two decades ago, opening its doors, they have continued to climb from strength to strength and are internationally recognised as a change agent and “The world’s most innovative Insights agency.”
But why are they so impressive?
• For 20+ years, they have been translating breakthroughs in behavioural economics, social science, and psychology into insights and techniques that understand human behaviour.
• They test and predict marketing success (advertising, branding, innovation, packaging, and trends) and have proven success with international brands across all sectors.
• Clients LOVE THEM and see them as genuine partners to their success.
• They have a mantelpiece full of awards, praising their working culture and commercial success for clients.
• The team is an elite mix of researchers, analyst, and strategist with talent in London, Singapore, Brazil, France, Germany, Sydney, and New York
• They have exceptionally high staff retention, collaborative culture, and a flexible working environment.
• They continuously push boundaries and think outside the box.
• Exceptional employee benefits: additional annual leave, high remuneration, performance bonus, training allowance, development plans, tailored mentorship, wellness programs, birthday leave, social events, and international transfers opportunities.
The role: Research Consultant / Sneior Consultant
The Sydney team is in growth mode and is seeking experienced researchers and strategists who are naturally curious and able to deliver rigorous strategic thinking. With both a right and left-brain approach, they need someone who can motivate and inspire!
Partnering with the senior leadership team and critical clients, you will solve interesting and complex problems: advertising, communications tracking, brand positioning, and media effectiveness. It is a hands-on role, where you will be equally as comfortable with winning proposals, insight generation, and analysis as you are with client management, project management, reporting, and presenting!
What are the essentials?
• Prior hands-on experience in global brand strategy position or market research agency
• Strong client and relationship building
• Hands-on quantitative skills – SPSS, excel, and Q would be advantageous.
• An inherent passion for behavioural economics, innovation, and trends
• Tremendous communication skills (presenting skills would be a plus!)
• Able to think contextually and commercially.
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882