Business Development Executive – Global Insights & SaaS Company
$70,000 - $80,000 ++ UNCAPPED COMMISIOSN ++ $$$ OTE
Global SaaS & Data Analytics company; fabulous culture; sell insight technology to growing enterprise clients & research agencies!
• The world's most successful real-time consumer intelligence platform
• Technology & innovation-driven they help companies make informed and trusted business decisions.
• They have the world's largest social voting community that is engaged and responsive.
• International clients at all sixes from boutique market research agencies to Fortune 5000 brands!
• 30+ million community members, with a presence in over 25 countries!
2021 has started with exceptional growth for this growing SaaS and tech insights agency. Their innovative tech & sleek platform enables businesses to understand human behaviour, develop new products, and deep dive into customer journeys. Internally celebrated by brands of all sizes, and continue to pave the way in big data, analytics, and research technology.
This agency's culture is paramount to their success; the team is tight-knit, high performing, and super fun. Employees are trusted and treated with respect and have flexibility, mentorship, and global support. Benefits include open planned co-working offices with city views, social events, flexible working culture, tailored development, wellness program, and phone. Success is not only rewarded but celebrated!
The role: Business Development Manager
A growth role, the APAC HQ in Sydney is excited for a Business Development Manager to join them and add to their success. There is ample opportunity to progress and accelerate your career (and financial earnings) as you collaborate with the sales team on – winning new business, hitting sales targets, and building strong and lasting client relationships.
• Proactively drive all aspects of the sales process from prospecting, qualifying leads through to sales conversion
• Generate a portfolio of new clients through networking, LinkedIn, and existing connections
• A warm desk – with existing leads and a steady pipeline
• Provide proposals meeting client objectives promptly.
• Build excellent client relationships offering value-add, insightful and strategic input to their business.
• Deliver quarterly sales targets and KPI's.
• Collaborate with the internal marketing division to generate local content and leads.
• Manage the onboarding for clients – and seeking opportunities for growth, upselling and cross-selling.
• Attend social events, and conferences making connections and networks in the industry.
We are looking for hunters and entrepreneurial business developers who have proven results and experience selling within the research, insights, technology, and SaaS sector. Strong communication skills are essential as you build relationships and deliver real-time data platform solutions to enterprise clients and market research agencies.
This role is a great place to grow your sales, BD, and insights career. You will be exposed to enterprise sales and marketing functions and have visibility into the growing field of Data Insights, Technology, and Innovation.
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for further information.