Quantitative Research Consultant – Tech-driven insights
$65,000 - $85,000 + super (experience depending)
With a start-up mentality, and a highly strategic approach to problem-solving this independent boutique agency had made waves within the market research, and consulting industry. By combining UX research, design thinking, and technology with qualitative and quantitative research, their razor-sharp thinkers see patterns and find solutions that solve problems and ignite business growth.
Known for their innovative and creative approach to business their culture is impressive. Staff is treated like adults, with heaps of flexibility, autonomy, career progression, and a platform to voice ideas. With a flat management structure – there is genuine career progression based on merit and performance (not box-ticking!). You’ll benefit from a supportive management team, fantastic colleagues, open warehouse offices, flexible working, social events, a high remuneration package, an annual bonus, a wellness allowance, and office dogs!
Partnering with many of Australia’s leading technology, services, and retail brands, they are known for their unparalleled ability to drive results for commercial clients. Reporting into the brilliant senior leadership team your core focus will be to deliver high-quality insights, recommendations, and solutions for problems spanning, innovation, new product development, branding, and communications.
From day one you will have an impact, being hands on with:
• Building strong relationships with clients and stakeholder
• Managing market research projects from initial pitch through to final presentation
• Designing customized questionnaires
• Quantitative insight generation and data analysis
• Finding patterns in data and telling stories in a clear and inspiring way
• Reporting writing and delivering powerful client presentations that solve problems.
• Working with the qualitative and design team to deliver visually impactful insights.
The ideal candidate is:
• Highly analytical; a problem solver who thinks pragmatically to make the complex simple.
• A quantitative researcher: with have prior market research experience and technical skills with SPSS or Q
• Collaborative; thrives on sharing ideas and working in a team environment.
• Creative; a lover of people, brands, and new research methodologies
• Curious; you embrace new ideas and are hungry to learn.
• A researcher: with 2+ years commercial quantitative research agency or clientside experience.
• Fun: you love what you do and know the value of a good joke!
We are looking for individuals who embrace technology and change and want to grow with an exciting agency. If you are interested or would like to have a confidential chat please send across your details to Emily email@example.com or give me a call on +61 449 172 882 for further information!