Retail & Shopper Data Analyst
$75,000 - $85,000 + benefits
The company & opportunity:
Work with this global data consultancy as they partner with one of Australia’s biggest retailers to put customer data at the heart of the decision-making process.
This specialist predictive analytics, consumer and shopper insights agency allows their clients to know their customers like never before! Unmatched in the use of big data technology, their unique ability to combine client’s internal data with market POS, loyalty data and shopper insights gives them an unrivalled position.
Skill and Experience:
This role would suit a technically minded Category Analyst, Demand Planner, Sales Analyst, Retail Analyst, Consumer Insights Specialists
• Essential – Experience of using retailer data, either within an analytical role in-house or for a manufacturer or agency/consultancy.
• A Plus – Experience of using Nielsen, IRI, Quantium data – SCAN/POS, Shopper Panel, Loyalty or similar.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with client stakeholders.
• 1st class organisation skills and a demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex client deliverables.
• High level of numeracy and confidence with numbers demonstrated through commercial experience or an analytical degree.
This particular role is for Consultant who enjoys solving data challenges with smart technology.
• A client-facing role, you will work hard to understand the key business-critical questions your stakeholders have;
• You will then design analytical frameworks that not only answer those questions strategically and succinctly but are also scalable.
• You will help create new syndicated reports that will democratise the data for the end client users.
• You will support the client proactively managing reports and deliverables whilst answering technical queries.
Culture & Benefits:
• Generous leave allowances – up to 27.5 days + option to buy leave
• Best in market training and professional development
• Flexible working practices
• An employer that is fully invested in supporting the health and wellbeing of its workforce as we navigate these challenging times
Able to on-board people immediately, with the systems and processes in place to fully support you working remotely this role is available now – don’t delay! Apply today!
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett on email@example.com or call Rowan on 0449880582 to discuss things further.