Research Consultant – Breakthrough methods!
Sydney, $70,000 - $80,000 + SUPER
• 1:1 mentoring with experienced Directors in small agency team
• Ultimate flexibility working from home & CBD office
• Ground-breaking Global Market Research Agency expanding in Australia
• Learn highly innovative research tools rooted in behavioural science
Top Global Research Agency expanding in Australia!
Our client is not afraid to do things differently. They are a pioneer of change. A Global Market Research Agency that has pioneered the use of behavioural science to better predict Advertising and Innovation, to guarantee profitable growth to big brand clients.
It is a bold statement, but their breakthrough methods are tried, tested and awarded!
This is your chance to grow your market research career at the crossroads of marketing & psychology. Helping major brands achieve growth by a deep understanding of their consumers, rational, irrational, and emotional behavioural choices.
The role of Research Consultant:
• Manage & master Methods – Full training on their amazing suite of patented methods
• Manage & master Projects – Take clients on a journey from brief to final presentation
• Manage & master Client Accounts – Grow in responsibility as trusted insights partner
Day to day, this will mean evolving your skills in the key areas of Client Servicing, Project Management, Data Analysis, Storytelling & Presenting.
You will dip and dive between advertising testing – early-stage story board through to finalised films; innovation testing – screening early-stage ideas through to testing late-stage concepts; throwing in some brand & health tracking for good measure.
It’s fun, it’s intellectual, it’s commercial and it’s fascinating!
• Previous Market Research Agency experience essential
• Familiar with quantitative and/or qualitative market research methods
• Good project management skills
• Attention to detail & highly analytical
• Excellent Presenter
• A big picture mindset – data for effective decision making
• A passion for advertising and product strategy
Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group email@example.com or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.