Research Consultant – Behavioral Science Consultancy
$80,000 - $110,000 + SUPER
This agency helps brands and businesses connect with people, by, understanding human behaviour.
Using market research techniques and blending them with neuroscience, behavioural science, and data science they uncover the truth behind human experiences. They are constantly looking for ways to better understand people and influence behaviour.
The key to their success is their people. Human understanding is what they do, both in terms of understanding people, but also understanding their people. Whether is investigating training and development, improving staff benefits, flexible working, or funding a great day out – people are the heart and soul of what they do.
The team works across many industries; financial, FMCG, retail, media, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and government. Their focus is to have a positive impact on society and ensure that brands reconnect with their audience. They identify unconscious emotional reactions to understand what they mean from a marketing and business perspective to increase success, ROI, and sales for clients.
Here are some examples.
• How can we nudge the nation towards healthy and sustainable diets?
• Understanding the behavioural psychology of self-esteem?
• Increasing millennial clients within the health insurance sector?
• Increasing subscribers for an online financial journal?
• Improving patient experience within hospitals during COVID-19
• Increasing cold emails engagement by 33% for legal services
• How can we reduce anti-social behaviour on public transport?
As a Consultant / Senior Consultant you will;
• Partner with leading experts in quantitative data, neuroscience, behavioural science, management consulting, and behavioural economics and apply the latest thing to your projects.
• Be heavily involved in client account and projects – you will be instrumental in building strong, lasting, and trusted relationships.
• Work in conjunction with the senior team to write proposals for client briefs – highlighting their unique mix of research methodologies and approaches. Everything is ad-hoc.
• Project management and keeping projects in check.
• Being involved in all aspects of the projects – proposal writing, questionnaire design, analysis, reporting, insight generation, consulting, presenting, and running workshops with clients highlighting recommendations and nudges
• Unlike other agencies, after projects, have been delivered this agency ensures that clients and implementing nudges and guide them through the process and implementation
What do you need?
• Ideally, you will have prior agency, or management consultancy experience with the ability to understand questions, analyses data, cut through the jargon, and find solutions quickly, and efficiently.
• Strong communication skills, coupled with excellent reporting, presenting, and project management skills.
• Strong academics within Behavioral Economics, or psychology coupled with an inherent interest in behavioural since and neuroscience.
• Commercial acumen – you can speak to stakeholders and C-suite executives.
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 44