Quantitative Consultant – Career accelerating agency!
$65,000 - $85,000 + super (experience depending)
We are looking for 2x quantitative research consultants to join Melbourne’s leading Insights, Analytics and Research consultancy.
As a trailblazer in the Quantitative Research & Analytics sector, this agency has a glowing reputation across Australia, known for its strategic problem solving, and elite team.
Their culture is impressive; staff are treated like adults with a heap of flexibility, autonomy, a fun team, and some great benefits. They continue to shake up the industry – and have numerous awards on their shelf chasseing their unparallel client servicing skill and awesome culture.
Clients from large corporates, down to independent Australian brands come to them. There is no one size fits all approach here, they sink their teeth into projects spanning; segmentation, new product development, innovation, concept testing, branding to communications, pricing, and promotions.
The role: Consultant / Senior Consultant
As a result of impressive growth, the Melbourne HQ if this leading insight, analytics and quantitative consultancy are on the hunt for 2x new members to join their awesome team. As an integral part of the business, you will be responsible for.
• Running strategic tracking and ad-hoc client accounts
• Client management
• Project management
• Survey/questionnaire design
• Analysis (experience with excel, SPSS or Q is essential)
• Insight generation, solutions, and recommendations
• Reporting and delivering impactful presentations
We are not just looking for ‘good’, we are looking for ‘great’ candidates that are able to see patterns in numbers, tell stories, take clients on a journey, and can see the bigger picture.
What are they looking for?
• Experience – prior quantitative market research agency experience
• Highly analytical – with technical skills using SPSS, Q and Excel
• Collaborative – thrives of sharing ideas and working in a team.
• Creative – a lover of people, brands, and new research methodologies
• Curious – you embrace new ideas, challenge ways of thinking and traditional methods.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional detail.