Customer Success Executive – Global tech and SaaS leader in insights
$65,000 - $70,000 + SUPER + COMMS
Want to work for the most innovative tech company in the market research industry?
Why this agency?
They are a global SaaS leader in survey market research, and digital insights gathering. Their cutting-edge technology automates insight gathering - allowing clients to gain access to more accurate data and insights that ignite growth.
They partner with over 2000 research agencies and brands in all parts of the world from London and New York to Barcelona, Tokyo, and their growing Sydney office!
The team is a mixture of passionate entrepreneurs who connect big picture thinking, with action and are connected by their core values: innovation, collaboration, and accountability (they also love to have fun!)
The role? Customer Success Executive
This role is sitting within the Customer Success Team that partners closely with customers & clients to understand their business goals, and ensures that the technology, tools, products, and insights provided ensure clients are reaching their goals. This is a client-facing role where you will work with stakeholders within the sales, marketing, product, research, and finance teams for an array of business.
What will you do?
• Manage end-to-end online research projects, whilst supporting and building strong client relationships with clients!
• You will be the go-to person for clients and will partner with the sales division during the pre-sale, project delivery and completion of projects.
• Train and onboard clients to use the unique technology platform.
• Develop key insights that will drive your client’s success.
This is a good stepping someone for someone looking to further develop their market research, insights and tech skills, whilst being client-facing and having heaps of autonomy.
What are the essentials?
• Prior commercial/client-facing experience within the market research, online panel, or insights industry.
• A commercial mind (passion for growth)
• Proven success at growing accounts and building personable and strong client relationships.
• Experience with survey design would be beneficial.
• An interest in technology and SaaS-based solutions.
• A passion for problem-solving.
• High attention to detail, with the ability to work in a team or autonomously.
It's essential that you have prior Market Research industry experience coupled with online project management, business acumen and the ability to build strong client relationships.