Research Consultant – Human Insights & Behavioral Economics
SYDNEY / MELBOURNE
$90,000 - $110,000 + SUPER
The human mind is multifaceted, and behaviour is driven by conscious and subconscious factors.
Our client, a growing boutique consultancy solves complex problems through the tailored application of blending market research, behavioural science, strategic planning, neuroscience, and analytics to investigate and unveil human decision making.
Partnering with both commercial and social clients their sector expertise spans – financial services, healthcare, education, FMCG, retail, and government.
As a result of continued growth, this behaviour change agency looking for 2x Consultants to join their high performing team. And are open to speaking to candidates in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, and Brisbane.
As a Consultant, you will solve strategic client problems through translating complex information, into simple nudges and tangible insights that have an immediate impact on success. Projects will span, branding, innovation, behaviour change, new product development, sales, and marketing ROI.
• If you are a qualitative researcher you will be experienced in, Running focus groups, workshops, co-creation sessions, IDIs, ethnography, online communities, and contextual inquiries.
• If you are a quantitative researcher you are experienced in – questionnaire design, data analysis (using SPSS, Q, or excel) randomised control tests, and can translate numbers into words.
• If you are a dualist – that is a bonus.
What questions will you answer?
• How do we fight zoom fatigue?
• What is the impact of mood on shopping behaviour?
• How can behavioural science help enforce social distancing?
• What can we do to encourage Australians to drink more tap water?
• How can we reduce bullying in the workspace?
• How can we reduce sexual harassment on public transport?
• You have prior commercial experience in a research agency, management consultancy, or behavioural economics environment.
• You are empathetic, curious, humble, and creative.
• You do not accept the world as you find it but strive to improve it.
• You are skilled at reducing complexity to hone-in on the essence of a business or strategy issue.
• You have exceptional storytelling, witting, analysis, reporting, and presenting skills.
• You have a relevant tertiary qualification in psychology, marketing, research, or economics.
• You have exceptional insight generation and reporting skills and are confident presenting to stakeholders across all levels.
This is an exceptional career progressing role.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information.