Healthcare Market Research Consultant – Entrepreneurial agency
$65,0000 - $75,000 + SUPER
• Strategic research agency with a vision to change the healthcare industry.
• An innovative boutique agency determined to do things differently.
• Expand your qualitative, quantitative, and insights toolkit.
• Be hands-on with research from pitch to presentation.
• A flexible agency with a supportive senior leadership team
• Tailored progression and development – the future is yours!
Through the unique combination of Market Research Insights and Behavioural Economics, this agency solves complex problems within the Healthcare sector. They are here to make a positive impact on the lives of Australians.
The team is comprised of impressive market researchers and psychologists that are passionate about providing actionable insights that spark success for pharmaceutical, and healthcare clients across various therapy areas. The team is nimble and highly innovative. They use pioneering methodologies and ways of thinking to ensure that they are finding the right solutions to solve their client problems – brand tracking, customer segmentation, patient journey mapping, UX testing, communications development, and voice of the patient.
Due to growth, the team is looking for a Market Researcher to join their successful team! This is a very career progressing role. From day one, you will be hands-on with:
• Designing qualitative and quantitative research projects
• Supporting senior researchers with fieldwork (workshops, IDI’s and groups)
• Data analysis and insight generation (experience with SPSS and Q)
• Assist with report writing and presenting.
• Using behavioural science to understand subconscious influences that impact decision making.
We are looking for candidates that have a minimum of 2 years of research agency experience – and an inherent interest in the healthcare sector. Naturally inquisitive and empathic, are passionate about using research to dive positive results.
In return, you can expect a great salary couple with great benefits, flexible working, and, accelerated carer development. This is a role with the perfect balance of autonomy and support to take your career to the next level.
Interested? Please send your CV to Emily Moser – email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882