Behaviour & Research Consultant – Brilliant Consulting Firm
Melbourne, $75,000 - $100,000 + benefits
Commercial Behavioural Science
Behavioural science is a flourishing field. Understandably so, given its focus on the irrational nuances of human behaviour and the frameworks, concepts and tools which help decode behaviour.
If you understand behaviour, you can influence behaviour with an output that is actionable and measurable.
Behavioural & Research Consultancy
Our client is a well-established and thriving Behaviour & Research Consultancy.
They partner with a range of organisations across industries - Retailers, Banks, Superannuation Funds, Pharmaceutical companies and Universities.
It’s big important work that effects positive change in society, as well as deep, strategic work for major, influential brands.
NEW ROLE – Behaviour & Research Consultant
Due to continued growth in 2020 and in to 2021, we are looking to hire a new Consultant to bolster the fast-growing team.
From day one, you will collaborate on a variety of projects with a multi-disciplinary team. Tasks will include:
• Stakeholder management
• End to end project management of research and strategy projects
• Qualitative & quantitative research design
• Use of behavioural science and psychological frameworks to interpret behaviour
• Facilitation of client workshops & training programs
• Create influential communication and strategy plans with nudge behaviour
• Write brilliant, creative reports & presentations
• Further education in the behavioural sciences
• Prior commercial consulting experience (market research /management consultancy etc)
• A problem solver
• A deep methodical approach to unpacking information
• Excellent writing skills
• A passion for applied behavioural research
In return, you can enjoy working with the best and the brightest. This agency is smart, agile, and fun with a strong ethos of sharing opinions, ideas and successes. They place an emphasis on health and well-being, work place flexibility, alongside competitive remuneration and promotional pathways.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)452417265.